THOROUGH AND EXTENSIVE SURVEYS OF SHIP
Utilizing technology and highly skilled marine surveyors
to give our customers a unique experience
MARINE LOGISTICS & SUPPORT SERVICES
Ensuring high operating standards, High health, safety standards and practices
And continuous quest for excellent service delivery
SERVICES FOR ROUND THE CLOCK PILOTAGE
With highly qualified experts having a lot of experience and able to perform pilotages of any complexity in various meteorological conditions with all types of vessels
It is a pleasure to introduce you to our younger generation company. Marineasia International is an independent, professional marine consultancy firm, delivering a wide range of marine and cargo inspection services to numerous customers, especially ship owners, charterers, operators, exporters, importers, insurers, P&I and H&M Underwriters and shipping agents. Besides our own ventures we are also sub-contracted by a number of prestigious inspection companies, complementing the caliber of our services and high-quality inspections.
MEMBERS AND CERTIFIED
As per certification, following are the category of ship surveys that a marine surveyor can undertake:
- Draft survey (Displacement calculation) to ascertain cargo on board
- Ullage survey in oil tankers
- Survey/investigation to ascertain nature and extent of damage to hull and machineries
- On-hire and Off-hire survey (General Status of a ship), to delivery/re-delivery of vessel as per terms of charter party.
- Inspection of cargo holds and cargo spaces prior loading and after discharge
- Pre-shipment inspection of cargo
- Dangerous goods survey
- Lashing and securing survey
- Bulk cargo pre-voyage inspection
- Stability calculation of vessels
- Evaluation of General condition of ship
- Break bulk survey (general condition) of imported cargo
- Cargo damage, cargo dispute and average adjustment
- Pre-voyage inspection of ship
- Container inspection and survey
- Inspection of import and export goods/cargo
- Cargo lifting gear and other equipment survey
- Any incidental and/or accidental issue on board
- Any issue regarding crew matter
- Any issue regarding shore workers while working on board
- Inspection and investigation about various marine and shipboard matters
Above mentioned inspections, surveys and investigations are being carried out by the ship surveyors on behalf of the following parties:
- Government and autonomous organizations
- Local private entrepreneurs
- Foreign entrepreneurs, such as suppliers, shippers etc
- Local importers
- Local exporters
- Local ship owners
- Local ship charterers
- Foreign ship owners
- Foreign ship charterers
- P& I Club of local and foreign ship owners
- P& I Club of local and foreign ship charterers
- Hull and machinery underwriters of local and foreign ship owners
- Local and foreign Insurance companies covering vessels and marine interests
- Local and foreign Insurance companies covering maritime interests
- Local and foreign Insurance companies covering industrial interests
The surveys conducted by marine surveyors are accepted by the parties concerning maritime and industrial issues from all over the world. Survey reports produced by the professional marine surveyors are also granted by the national and international legal authorities such as Admiralty Section of High court and being used as an authentic tool in case of arbitration hearing.
Chattogram is a tidal port. Movements of vessels are closely related with tidal changes in the harbor and bay area. Numerous bars, shallow patches and wrecks are located in the passage. Strong tidal current also play a vital role for navigating and anchored vessels at this area. As such it is strongly recommended by port authority to obtain local pilots/navigational assistance onboard for the vessels operating at bay and anchorages area.
Due to strong tidal and current phenomenon and nature of sea bed, vessels are prone to drag their anchors frequently at this area. Stand by pilot on board can be a potential additional expert hand for master when vessel is at anchor. Standby pilot would provide navigational assistance to master during vessels stay at anchorage.
Pneumatic rubber fenders:
Needless to mention the necessity of pneumatic rubber fenders during ship to ship cargo transfer operations. A noteworthy numbers of vessels specially the bulk carriers carry out their cargo operations at open sea anchorage of Chattogram. We have arrangement to provide quality pneumatic rubber fenders for vessels engaged in STS and lightering operations.
Water crafts for transportation:
Various sizes and types of speed boats and service crafts are available in our contracted pool to provide facility for our clients.
Internal audit on ISM, ISPS and MLC 2006 codes on board vessels and offices.
POOL OF MARINE SURVEYORS
Engineer. Mohammad Khalequzzaan
Class 1 Marine Engineer and Consultant
Captain Mohammad Sakhawat Hossain
,Master Mariner, Marine Surveyor and Consultant
Captain Md. Towhidul Islam
Master Mariner, Marine Surveyor and Consultant